Having a good content strategy is important.
When your content is shared on social networks, this strategy requires genuine adaptation related to the specifics of each network.
Some tips on formatting your publications may help you gain visibility: Some stats prove it!
Let’s see how to get more visibility, awareness and interaction with your content on your social networks.
1. Use the image: Videos, images or links are the best formats of publications to get noticed on the social network most famous of the canvas.
2. Keep it short and clear: limit your messages between 50 and 100 characters, you will reap better engagement.
This is what emerges from the study by SimplyMeasured. The study is worth a look!
1. Say it with Smiley: poster emoticons generates 33% more comments, generates 33% of shares and in addition provides 57% of likes and more. (source: Amex OpenForum)
2. Ask questions: The key to getting the commitment and conversations? Ask questions, seek the opinion of its users.
3. Delete the URL: once they were held by Facebook: When you copy and paste a URL into your Facebook status field, the preview or extract link takes place, allowing you to delete the URL you just pasted, so that the message is clean and uncluttered.
4. Do not forget the « call to action » (CTA): Tired of writing constantly « Click Here! « On all your posts? Feel free to be creative.
5. Use the Agorapulse recommendations to make sure every post is in condition to receive a lot of commitment and get exposure.
Facebook Insight tells you when your fans are active and engaged in your posts, but this is related to the existing competition in the newsfeed. Agorapulse The recommendations are based on the performance of your last 50 posts. So, with a little experience and history, you will increase your visibility in a short time.
Test different formats to optimize your performance on the organic Reach
CLICK TO TWEET
You do not know where to find all these data? Keep checking your Facebook statistics, to see commitments by type of post, and see what functions are the best.
With only 140 available characters per message, Twitter is considered the most difficult social network when it comes to writing a relevant and attractive message while informing. And even more difficult when you want to put an image, or if you need to link or refer someone, it’s with less than 140 characters it will take!
Some tips for writing tweets that stand out:
1. A tweet that contains less than 140 characters work better. Under 100 characters provides 17% more engagement. Also, the tweets that include links which are between 120 and 130 characters are best considered.
2. hashtags: Tweets with hashtags are much better referenced and getting a lot more commitment: retweets, favorites, etc.
3. Show something: Photos, videos, twitter or cards are much more efficient than the tweets that contain only text.
4. Ask to be retweeted: Tweets that specifically request to be retweet 23 were more likely to be retweet.
Remember that Twitter is a social network based on the snapshot and live. Everything goes very fast on Twitter!
Include links to articles, mention your sources, and do not forget your CTA!
Your company may be using Linkedin to share content and encourage users to subscribe. Although small enough for Linkedin is the layout, there still has to know some tricks to stand out.
1. Diversify your content: A study by QuickSprout shows that mix content types on Linkedin provides more comments, shares and therefore commitment.
2. Keep your link title less than 70 characters: thanks to this, they will not be cut in the preview Linkedin.
3. Keep your description 250 characters month: As for titles, the description of an item must be less than 250 characters to avoid being cut off in the extract generated by Linkedin.
You’re probably wondering how people to shape their Instagram publications: in fact, this feature is new and is not really accessible to all.
Whether you want to add spaces, symbols, fantasy characters or lines, know that it is possible: you can edit your post to make it more readable, attractive and professional.
1. Android users have an advantage: by pressing the return key after the last character, they can add spaces between paragraphs.
2. The Iphone users should do differently: Girls Social Studio Shop advocate of writing his post in a note on his phone, and then paste it into the application Instagram.
Here ! You are on your way to increase your visibility and generate more interactions