The omnichannel marketing answers a change of the behavior of the consumers in their purchasing strategy.
They use all the channels at their disposal: Web, mobile, paper, TV to fetch information.
The strategy omnichannel consists in going where is the consumer to bring him back on your website.
A study DigitasLBI paints a portrait of the new consumer connected in 18 countries of the world. Http: // www.digitaslbi.com / fr/
1. The new connected consumer: besides computers, smartphones, tablets and connected TV, the consumer takes over connected objects today, With 17 % of the consumers in the world to use them such as Apple watch for example.
2. The study paints a consumer been used to go beyond the traditional e-commerce experience: 75 % of people in the world buy online , 20 % of t-trade and 28% of m-trade . It also serves to prepare purchases, 90 % of the consumers look for online with the aim of offline purchases (ROPO – Research Online Purchase Offline).
3. On-line services attract this new consumer, impatient person and inclined to the spontaneous purchase, where he wants him, when he wants him.
4. The mobile: This new consumer wants to save time and some money, and to have more choices. The motive allows it him. 64 % from the interviewees declare to use their smartphone and 46 % consider that the motive changed the way she buys. Furthermore, 45 % of the users are ready to use their smartphone to pay . This confirms the launch of Apple Pay in the United States.
5. The customization, the key factor of the performance: retailers has never collected so much such a quantity of DATA but these data must be intelligently used to personalize the customer experience to boost sales. 62 % of the consumers assert that they would buy more (43 % more often, 41 % more products) if the interface was personalized. Furthermore, 27 % of the on-line buyers look for personalized offers , and 40 % which become identified on an e-commerce site make him(it) with the aim of obtaining profits of their last visit. Besides, the consumers would accept more easily the new technologies if in return they received from it more profits: 70 % of the consumers are ready to receive personalized discount vouchers or special offers on their smartphone, 57 % of them agree to be identified to benefit from privileged advantages. « The customization is key to attract more consumers.
6.The new digital services for a saving of time, money and to optimize choices, consumers do not look for gadgets but services.
7. Social growing shopping: The study reveals that the social networks influence more and more the online purchases (from 30 % to 60 % according to the social networks). The influence of the social networks on the act of purchase varies, but Weibo (http://weibo.com/login.php) (for China) and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/is the leaders: 52 % of the World users of Facebook think that the platform influences the way she buys products. The Social is not still the place of archetypal purchase, but 28 % in the world users of networks have already purchased on, or to leave, social networks, and until 56 % in the United Arab Emirates
8. Other social element which becomes more important in the act(deed) of purchase, the consumer notices: 66 % of the buyers read them when they buy on-line.
It is important to tracker the consumer to find him at the right place, at the right time to give to him the good information.
The simplest way for signs and marks to develop loyalty their consumers is to use the social networks. Facebook, Twitter or even Instagram allow to create a real universe around a mark, they are accessible to all and spread an identity, values and culture.
Beyond the phenomenon of the social networks, all the companies need to have a site optimized for smartphones. It is not unfortunately still the case for everybody and 50 % of the European TPE are even invisible on-line. This is unthinkable in view of the 46 % of the customers who inquire on-line on their phone before deciding to buy (according to Chalifour.net).
Even if the customers changed, it is important to keep using the traditional methods of the marketing such as the e-mailing either the sending of discount coupon or promotion by SMS. In terms of figures, a SMS is 95 % of chances to be read and shared. From its part, a well drafted e-mail, with a good object, an effective contents and if it is sent to the good person, still proves its efficiency. According to a study Forrester, (https://go.forrester.com/) the email remarketing would generate 4 times more turnovers by comparison with a campaign of emailing not personalized.
The main challenge of the digital is to improve the experience, to develop loyalty and to convert the interest of the consumer for a product in purchase.
For that purpose, several innovations and techniques facilitate this transition:
·The Beacon technology a modern and intuitive solution to connect to their customers via their smartphones – represents the ideal solution for the hotels which want to outclass the customer experience while managing their budget at the same time. These devices are totally independent from a Wi-Fi connection and require only that Bluetooth of the customers is activated.
Beacons returns the recording easier than ever.
The customers can manage all the electronic systems of a room via their smartphones.
The beacon technology offers the ideal platform for a service of high-tech apartment house.
The professionals of the hotel business who put a lot completely into the customer experience can matter on the beacon technology to direct the management of their operations to a more digital direction. To answer the increasing request of the customers in search of the high-tech departments in all the aspects of the everyday life, the beacon technology can help hotels to be profitable and to stay relevant.
In terms of innovation, the bots are software of automatic assistance which according to keywords realize automated tasks and serve as assistant virtual to the customer. This type of process already knows a success in China and of big groups as Facebook is strongly interested in it: the objective of Facebook is to use its platform Messenger as bots so that the customers can directly address the marks. More need to call up to order pizzas, and simple message Pizza Hut via Messenger so that the delivery is made.
·The click to chat
Other companies propose the implementation of a click to chat on the web sites of the marks. Agents propose then solutions to the customers to be able to guide them in their purchases, and simplify them the task. These tools reintroduce the human being at the heart of the system, and act either in a simple transactional logic but relational.
· Allow your customers to communicate and to interact with your mark – and to go shopping – Whenever, wherever. It is the heart of the experience omnichannel.
· You have to listen the consumers in all the channels and always look for means to improve constantly your capacities regarding experience omnichannel.
· Understand the new and various ways bringing to the purchase which the consumers take from now on.
· Establish the moments of the truth and the negative points to maximize the conversion.
· do not make the data analysis after purchase only. Try rather to understand, when, where and how the consumers act in the phase preceding the purchase to be better able to influence them on the way bringing to the purchase.
· Make the data analysis to understand how the way bringing to the purchase, inflexion points and moments of the truth evolve according to the changes in devices, platforms, technologies of sale and market trends.