Graduated of the Lausanne Hotel School, I accompany today Independent Hoteliers. I grew nearly 30 years in the independent Parisian hotel industry.
This allowed me early to understand the methodologies of the Hotelier: the discovery of internet, of Tour Operators, reservations sites but also direct marketing and emailing.
These experiences allowed me to develop successfully from the first, a website, but especially to discover very early Yield Management which at that time was practiced only by airline companies. I chose to put my skills as an independent consultant, because the hotel managers do not have physically time to optimize their yield management, their business, their RevPAR,their occupancy rates and average prices.
Our range of services include:
- A complimentary introductory meeting to establish needs and requirements
- Evaluation of property’s strategy and objectives and production of short term sales and marketing plan.
- Agreement of plan of action and deadlines.
- Work on site to fulfil objectives to completion.
- Train in-house personnel and/or recruitment as required.
To get :
- Put the customer at the heart of everything, relationship quality.
- Establishing a timetable, based on cultural and sporting events on exhibition periods, weeks of vacation, holidays or long weekends days.
- Boost your bookings.
- Develop and implement strategic operational plans.
- Planned, implemented, coordinated, and revised all production and service operations.
- Implementation of Operational Systems/Procedures.
- Develop, implement and manage a social media strategy for your property.
- Anticipate a permanente monitoring.